We don’t often think about respiratory health until it becomes an issue.
From lung failure and sinus infections to sleep apnea and oral disease — these are just a few of the myriad long-term medical complications you can get from poor respiratory health.
Decide to take care of your lungs today, and you just might be able to avoid harmful complications that could cost you your health.
Many respiratory illnesses are preventable. Below are 7 important ways you can improve your respiratory health:
- Take steps to avoid indoor and outdoor pollution
- Stop smoking (if you smoke) and avoid secondhand smoke at all costs
- Schedule some time out of your day/week to exercise
- Eat a healthy and well-balanced diet
- Avoid exposing yourself to people who are sick with the flu or other viral infections
- Maintain a healthy weight
- Meet your doctor for annual physical exams
How Home Care Can Help
Here at Kalibra Home Care, we believe that every patient deserves high-quality supportive and protective care. Our Senior Home Care in Southlake, Texas makes this possible through the help of our dedicated and highly skilled staff, who work hard night and day to provide our clients with the compassionate support they deserve.
Our providers for Senior Care in Frisco, Texas will take every precaution necessary to protect your loved ones from harmful elements that could affect their overall wellness.
Furthermore, our caregivers can also accompany your loved ones to activities and meetings they may need to attend in order to maintain optimum respiratory health and functions.